Trees can be a beautiful and welcome addition to any property. Whether large or small, short or tall, the trees in your yard can be very enjoyable. Here at Hudson Tree Services, we appreciate that most people want to keep the trees in their yard healthy and safe in order to offer generations of enjoyment. If your trees are exhibiting any of these red flags, however, it might be time to consider tree removal.
- When infections are present. Infections can quickly compromise the structural integrity of a tree. If your tree is infected with a disease, it might be time to consider the tree removal, especially if the infection is one that can spread to your other trees.
- If leaves are dead or dying. Especially during the spring and summer, tree leaves should be lush and green. If certain branches or the entire tree is full of dead or dying leaves, then there is an issue that needs to be addressed by tree experts like ours.
- When tree growth is stunted or leaning. Sometimes trees will grow slowly or to one side. While this is not necessarily an issue when they’re small, it needs to be addressed before they grow off-kilter.
- If signs of root problems are present. Root problems can quickly become problems to the entire tree. If your tree has roots wrapped around the base of the tree, there are many visible roots or you see fungi growing around the roots, then it might be time for tree removal.
- When the tree trunk has problems. Trunks can sustain quite a bit of damage before the property owner realizes there is an issue. If a tree trunk is hollow, rotting or has multiple trunks for one large root system, there could be an underlying issue that may require tree removal.
- If a tree is encroaching on a home or solid structure. Not surprisingly, a homeowner does not want trees growing too close to their home. If a tree is too close, it can cause serious damage during storms and should be considered for removal.
- When there are power lines above the tree. If your trees are large and constantly needing to be trimmed to protect the power lines, it might be worth considering tree removal services.
These are just some of the instances in which a property owner might consider tree removal services. If you have other questions regarding tree removal, please give us a call today.