During the storm damage cleanup process in Vaughan, ON, we’ll remove the damaged tree, including its stump and fallen branches, from your property.
When one of your trees is damaged in a big storm and you need someone to help you with the storm damage cleanup process, you can rest easy knowing that our team at Hudson Tree Services will be there for you. When we first arrive at your home in Vaughan, Ontario, one of the first things we’ll do in order to come up with an effective plan for removal is ask ourselves the following questions:
- Is the tree relatively healthy, other than the storm damage it incurred?
- Are any major limbs on the tree broken?
- Are at least half of the tree’s branches and leaves still intact?
- How big are the wounds that the tree sustained in the storm?
- Are there any branches still on the tree that can establish a new branch structure?
After we ask ourselves these questions, we’ll be prepared to determine if we should wait a little bit to see if the damaged tree survives or if we should move forward with the storm damage cleanup process.
In many situations, it’s obvious that we need to eliminate the tree as quickly as possible. For example, we’ll need to remove the tree if it fell on top of your roof, if it got caught in surrounding power lines, or if the tree’s trunk sustained significant harm.
During the storm damage cleanup process, we’ll remove the damaged tree, including its stump and fallen branches, from your property. If you’d like to know more about this process or why you should turn your tree removal needs over to us, get in touch with us at Hudson Tree Services today.