PRODUCTION CLIMBER/ARBORIST: $27-32/hr
We are a small but professional Arboricultural company based in Burlington providing tree care in the GTA. We are looking for a Lead arborist with a strong positive attitude towards team building, and geared towards safety. Providing a professional, courteous and friendly approach towards the clients as well as the team. Safety bonus structured monthly. We provide all tools and safety PPE required as well as boot allowance.
- Work timeframe but not limited to: 7am-430pm with average of 40hrs/week pending weather.
- Complete daily pre-trip inspections for CVOR vehicles.
- Understand and erect traffic TL setups from book 7.
- Complete job plan tailboard and lead crew from start to completion of plan.
- Able to perform climbing and rigging techniques following Arborist safe work practices for pruning and removing trees as well as mentoring apprentices.
- Certified Arborist will have opportunity for sales and arborist reports for municipalities.
Education/licenses (not all required but assets)
- Graduate from arboriculture is an asset.
- Certification from ISA or MTCU.
- AR license (but will sponsor)
- Chainsaw certified